Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 large ripe avocadoes (or 4 small ones)
- 2 tbspn of high quality cocoa powder
- 2 tbspn of Manuka Honey Blend*
- 30ml of Olive Leaf Extract liquid Natural Flavour
- 120ml of lactose free milk or almond milk or filtered water (depends on your taste)
- Topping of your choice (chopped nuts, mint leaves, berries, or coconut desiccated)
* Manuka honey or any Comvita Table Honeys can be used for this recipe.
Berry Sauce (optional)
- 300g fresh berries of your choice (strawberries or raspberries)
- To make the Berry Sauce, place the berries in a blender and whiz for approximately 15 to 20 seconds. Pour the berry sauce in a small container. Then refrigerate it until the mousse is ready.
- For the mousse, place the avocados, cocoa powder, manuka honey, olive leaf extract, and milk (or filtered water) together in a blender. Blend the ingredients until there is a smooth consistency. Have a quick taste, and if required, you can adjust to taste.
- To serve, choose some pretty short glasses, pour some of the berry sauce in the bottom, then top the glass up with the chocolate mousse. Sprinkle or decorate with the topping of your choice.
We hope you enjoy this healthy dessert recipe! Simple and delicious!
For more information on our Olive Leaf Extract products, click here.
To shop our Manuka Honey, click here.
Love this Recipe? Try our Honey Pancakes! click here.