Cooling Olive, Lemon And Mint Hydrating Drink Recipe
Don’t let the cold & flu season get you down. Naturopath, Herbalist and Organic Food, Health and Lifestyle educator, Anthia Koullouros has created a delicious Olive, Lemon & Mint Hydrating Drink to help get you through the cooler season.
Ingredients (Makes a 1 Litre Jug):
- 15mls of Comvita Fresh-Picked Olive Leaf Extract (Peppermint Flavour)
- 750mls of fresh, filtered water
- 250mls of a fresh or dried peppermint herbal tea, cooled
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon zested and sliced
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric root powder
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients to a 1 litre jug followed by the water and tea.
- Stir and chill.
Drink 4 cups throughout the day to cool and hydrate.
Traditional Therapy: Comvita Fresh-Picked Olive Leaf Extract – Traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to support the immune system and relieve symptoms of coughs, colds, & flu, sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.