Honey Oat Banana Bread
This delicious Banana Bread is naturally sweetened with our Mānuka Honey and is a family favourite. Plus, it’s a great addition to lunch boxes.
This banana bread recipe is a health take on the classic, and was developed by accredited Nutritionist, Student Dietitian and Recipe Creator Christina Mollenhauer from @christinaskitchen.
We hope you enjoy it, and don’t forget to tag @comvita_au on Instagram if you do try out and share this recipe!
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed bananas
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Mānuka Honey UMF 5+
- 1tsp of baking soda
- 1.5 cups rolled oats, blended into oat flour
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of SF flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients into the bowl and stir to combine. Then add all the wet ingredients into the bowl and combine.
- Add the banana and stir throughout the mixture.
- Transfer into your baking tray and cook for 30-45 minutes, or until golden.
- Once finished, allow to cool before slicing.
Looking for more delicious honey recipes to try:Roast Chicken with Sweet & Spicy Anchovy Butter