The Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract
What is so good about Comvita's Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract?
- Immune Support
- Antioxidant Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- 100% natural and fresh-picked
- 100% grown, harvested and extracted in Australia
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs, colds and flu
- No added alcohol, sugar, yeast, artificial flavours, colourings or preservatives
- MediOlive® trademark guarantees the quality and strength of the product
Traditionally used as a Source of Health for Thousands of Years!
For many centuries, the fresh leaves of the olive tree have been traditionally used as a medicine, and recent research at two Australian universities (1,2) are illustrating why olive leaves are so good for us.
This university research shows that our globally known Olive Leaf Extract (made from freshly picked leaves) has up to 40 times more antioxidants than the best Extra Virgin Oils. Read more on The Science of Olive Leaf Extract.
What is in Olive Leaf extract and how does it benefit you?
Olive leaf extract is a natural plant extract containing bioactive plant polyphenol compounds. A well-known plant polyphenol measured for its benefits in the olive leaf extract is called Oleuropein.
However, there are at least 11 other plant polyphenols within the olive leaf extract as well. They work together in synergy, and they are also extracted in high levels.
Daily fresh-picked olive leaves are extracted at sunrise to keep the high levels of the plant polyphenols, therefore that is why our olive leaf products of the highest quality, and has a long list of benefits that can keep you and your family healthy.
Here is a quick video of Emma Seibold, Founder of Barre Body, highlighting the benefits of Comvita's Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract:
For further information on the benefits of Comvita's Fresh-Picked™ Olive Leaf Extract, click on below topics:
- The Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract - Immune Support
- The Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract - Antioxidant Support
- The Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract - Cardiovascular Support
- 5 Reasons why Olive Leaf Extract is used All Year Round
Read more articles below:
- Study shows heart health benefits of olive leaf extract
- 10 Fitness Experts on how to say motivated when it gets cold
- Cardiovascular Health - How do you look after you heart?
1) Southern Cross University – Natural Product Pharmacology Unit
2) Charles Sturt University – Environmental and Analytical Laborations
> Back to Olive Leaf Hompage
> Go to Shop Olive Leaf Products
> Go to Stockists