Manuka Honey Cheesecake With Raspberries Recipe
INGREDIENTS – Serves 2, Preparation Time 15mins
- 4 lemon shortbread biscuits (about 85g)
- 140g full fat soft cheese
- 50ml double cream
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Comvita® UMF™ Manuka Honey, plus 1 tsp extra
- 125g punnet raspberries
1. Sit 2 x 9cm metal rings on two small serving plates. Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, then divide between the rings, pressing down to form the base.
2. Put the soft cheese in a bowl, then whisk together with the double cream, sugar and 2 tbsp honey until soft peaks form. Spoon the mixture into the rings, then spread the top flat. You can chill the cheesecakes now until ready to serve.
3. Crush a third of the raspberries with 1 tsp honey, then gently fold in the rest. Using a blowtorch, warm around the edge of the ring and lift off – or use a knife to run around the inside of the ring, and lift off. Spoon over the raspberries and serve.