Summer Dessert: Stone fruit, Ricotta and Mānuka
This quick, easy and fresh summer dessert recipe is a creation from foodie, home cook and content creator Nini from @ninifoodie.
Nini was inspired by our Mānuka Honey and the delicious taste of stone fruits in summer and brought this recipe to life using our Mānuka Honey UMF 5+ throughout the recipe.
Here are the details if you want to create this one for yourself!
- 6-8 pieces assorted stone fruits (nectarine, peach, plum, apricot)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka Honey, and extra to taste
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Slice stone fruits in halves and quarters, removing pits.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka Honey to two tablespoons of melted butter, mix to combine.
- Brush honey butter mixture all over fruit and grill on each side for about 2 minutes or until softened.
- Arrange fruit on a round platter and plate ricotta in the middle. Top or mix with 1 teaspoon Comvita UMF 5+ Manuka Honey (add extra to taste).
- Drizzle fruit with a little bit of extra honey and too with fresh mint.